- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Thaw the Puff Pastry for 40 minutes
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Place the brie in the center.
- Spread apricot jam over the top of the brie.
- Fold the pastry up over the cheese to cover.
- Trim the excess pastry and press to seal.
- Reserve the pastry scraps for decoration.
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Brush the seam of the pastry with the egg mixture. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet.
- Decorate with the pastry scraps, if desired.
- Brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- This recipe is always a huge hit!
- I use full rounds and triangles of Brie depending on how many I am serving.
- I love Apricot jam. But you can substitute any flavor
- Serve with assorted crackers. My favorite are Carr's Whole Wheat.
Recipe Credit: Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry