- 1 pound whole Baby Portobella mushrooms
- 1/3 cup of plain breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup pesto ( I use store-bought)
- 1/3 chopped spinach
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove the stems.
- Place mushrooms upside down on the baking sheet.
- Chop the stems and sauté in 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat to remove any moisture for about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add breadcrumbs and continue cooking for 1 more minute.
- Add 1/3 cup of pesto to a medium bowl.
- Add the sauteed mushroom stems and spinach, bread crumbs to the bowl, and mix well.
- Spoon (or use your hands) to fill mushroom caps.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- These are so easy!