- 16 ounces broad egg noodles
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 1 pound sour cream or Israeli white cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 cup sugar
- 1. Cook noodles in boiling water according to package direction. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the noodles with the melted butter, cheeses, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- 3. Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 4. In a separate bowl, mix the cornflakes, cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle the cornflake mixture on top of the noodle mixture.
- 5. Bake for about 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until the top is brown