- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato, seeds removed
- 3 gloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp ground smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium organic vegetable broth
- 2 cups chopped Yukon gold potatoes, peeled
- 32 whole unsalted cashews
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Heat oil in a soup pot over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add onion, tomato, and garlic
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add vinegar, salt, paprika, onion powder, and pepper.
- Add broth, potatoes, cashews, and nutritional yeast.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and gently boil for 25 minutes, or until potatoes and cashews are soft.
- Transfer to a blender. Remove center lid from blender and cover with a clean kitchen towel.
- Blend until smooth, being careful not to let the hot soup splatter.
- Divide evenly among 4 serving bowls.
- Nutritional Information per serving:
- Calories: 216
- Total Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 492 mg
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Total Sugars: 5 g
- Added Sugars: 0 g
- Protein: 8 g
Recipe Credit: ©2022 Beachbody, LLC The 4 Week Gut Protocol