- 1 1/2 pound of skirt steak
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 cup honey or molasses
- Combine all ingredients and pour over skirt steak. I use several ziploc bags.
- Cover and marinate overnight or as long as you can.
- Heat the grill.
- Remove steaks from marinade (discard marinade.)
- Place steak on the grill and cook without moving for about 4 minutes.
- Flip steaks and continue cooking until medium-rare to medium on the inside, and shiny on the outside, about 4 more minutes.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with garlic bread and a green salad.
Recipe Credit: Sheri Harris